• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can i get a full block for this card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

slynutcase

this is the card in question i have tried searching for a while and im not sure whether this card is useing a referance pcb or not,
anyone had any experience getting a full cover block for one of these cards, or does anyone know if it is a referance pcb or a custom one?

It depends which version you have. Do you have it already or have you yet to make the purchase? If you have it, check the PCB near the PCI-E connector. If it has AMD printed on it then it's reference. If you've yet to buy it, ask the retailer for the exact model number or if they can check for the AMD logo.

i already have the card, i dont have watercooling yet, just toying with ideas for setups at the moment while i save the cash to sort it all out..
thanks for the link guys.. when i get a chance ill look into it and see what it comes back with.. i think i may be in luck about it being a reference pcb but we shall see..

Back