• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can some one give some insight into working with sharder clocks and deltas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

||Console||

I dont get it does ne 1 know of a guide or any thing that explanes it ?
Like that does the delta thing do ? and how do I use it to up my scores ?

Never seen a guide and don't know what the delta thing is. Bsaically you can BIOS edit your the clock, '01/03 appear to prefer lower shaders while 05/06 prefer higher shader clocks. For instance the stock BFG original GTX BIOS used 1350 shader while the new OC2 BIOS uses 1458. Shaders move in sync with the core clock so raising the clore clock also raises the shader clock. There are limits however, you can't simly go 400mhz over on shaders and expect everything to be fine, higher shaders can limit max core clocks.

The delta is the difference between the core and shader clock which apparently remains constant. (I wouldn't know)

I've heard that you want your shader clocks and core clocks both as high as possible, but I hear a lot of things. ;) You'd achieve this by fine-tuning the BIOS to maximize both at the same time.

Back