• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can some one plz answear

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kitler

hi i got some uk idiot that i was in a clan with he kicked me out and i was wondringg if he can shut off my net (holy s**** im tired)he said that he new my company threw ip and its at&t but they switched to comcast dose it make a diff cause if if it dose great!cause will they have different emais for abuse(pfft he says im a spammer o plz)

toshiba said:
hi i got some uk idiot that i was in a clan with he kicked me out and i was wondringg if he can shut off my net .. <snip>

My uneducated guess about "wannabe" hackers on clans is that either:
  • He's fibbing.
  • He's fibbing and he's fibbing.

In other words I wouldn't worry about it. It's generally a good idea to have a firewall though, it guards against half-hearted attempts very well.
Oh, and a little SPAG here and there never hurts ;)

lol, a wannabe for sure. Usually the favorite sentences a wannabe uses is something similar to "shut the f*** up or I will blow up your computer" and alike :p

I think that if he could do what he says, he would have just gone and done it. Generally speaking, people who can really do things like that don't go around talking about it. That would blow their cover. I wouldn't worry about it either.

don256us said:
I think that if he could do what he says, he would have just gone and done it. Generally speaking, people who can really do things like that don't go around talking about it. That would blow their cover. I wouldn't worry about it either.

What he said.

The question now is... Whom are you afraid of? Or should I ask... What are
you afraid of? Are you afraid your isp will kick you out? Or are you afraid
of the cops? And by the way, you didnt tell us about the so called clan
you were talking about. Was it like a group of crackers or something? If so
I guess you dont have anything to fear. Face it, do you really think he'll
write to your isp or something lolz ;) Anyways, if you are worried about the
cops or something, I guess there isnt anything to worry about. Its your
word against his anyways. And log files can be forged, they wont play much of
a significant role what so ever. And I am just telling you all that so that
you wont worry. Cuz the fact is, like everyone already said, 99% chances
are... He is just bluffing!