• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case? Cooler? Other...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperTuner12010

Alright, well i am have a few hundred dollars put aside to spend on my rig.

My overall plan is a new case, something designed with silence, fractal design xl r2, nzxt something, thermaltake also has a quite case; urban s71 i believe. At work on my phone so cant look them up. Plans include water as well, a bit over the top.

Plan is an external rad, 9x140 with push pull fans, problem.is the rad plus fans, grills is nearly $600...Which i dont want to spend at the moment. I want an external setup that is future proof, thus the reason sonething so big. Would allow for upgrades for years in the future without replacing the rad.

So in the meantime i still want an upgrade. Thinking possibly buy a case and a h100 or equivelant and spend about $300. My current h60 just isn't cutting it.

Other thought was too buy pump, cpu block, res, hose and fittings, a 3x120/140 rad for my current case, and fans to accompany it. Then in 2 weeks or so pickup a silent case that would accommodate the rad. Then when the time comes for the 9x rad i can sell the 3x and already have quality water parts.

Any othe suggestions? Maybe hardware? Was looking at the sell on newegg atm, 16gb 2400mhz sniper ram. Not sure.if the extra mhz would help in gaming.

Thoughts and suggestions?

Back