• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Trinity

This is the system I am builiding, Epox 8K7A+, M. Glaciator, 1.33 T-bird, and 256mg pc2100 crucial ddr ram. I have no idea what case I should get. Should I get a case with cooling built in. What would you guys recommend me getting, I indend on o'cing this chip? I know I want a Enermax 431w psu.

I am using a modded Enlight EN-7237. It is a good case for the money. My PSU is an Antec PP-403 (400W). It is an excellent PSU for overclocking.
However, if I had it all to do over, I would have started right off the bat with an Antec SX-840 Full Tower. My next case will be an Antec SX-8xx. I'm trying to source one without a PSU, since I already have one. No luck so far.

Hoot

I have one of those cases, I love it, I also did a small mod and put a 80mm fan in the lower 2 5.25 bays where i have 2 hard drives installed. In this case I have
DVD Drive
Plextor SCSI CD Drive
Smart and Friendly 12x SCSI burner
3x 30 gig Maxtors
1x40 gig Maxtor
I had the 400 watt PS in it, but have recently ordered a 530 watt PS, just to be sure :)

Back