• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Catalyst Control Center Missing Resolution Change Countdown

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadlyg33k

Not sure how best to describe this but I'll try.

When I change resolutions in CCC for some reason it no longer asks me if I'm sure I want to keep the current change. Example; In the past I'd change to 24hz (for SBS playback on my BenQ Projector) and it would change no problem and ask me if I'm sure, I'd hit yes and everything stayed until I changed it back. But all of sudden now no matter what I change it to the prompt no longer appears so the resolution change will occur but of course after the now invisible "timer" counts down it switches back. Very infuriating to say the least.

Is there a fix for this or should I reinstall the drivers? Thanks!

I hope not. lol I mean it does show up but it's invisible because once I change the resolution after about 20-30 seconds or so it immediately changes back because that's when the counter would be hitting zero. Yet if I change it through Windows or even right-click on the tray icon and change it that way it sticks. I'd be fine with that but my setup requires that I change from YCBCR to RGB in order to game in 3D at 1080p (a limitation of my projector) and I must do that via CCC unless there's another way? I will try reinstalling the drivers or if I must roll back to a previous release to see if it fixes the issue but I'm hoping I don't have to go through all that obviously.

Back