• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cathodes grow on you..i guess.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RangerJoe

All that is Man!
alright, so my brother started out when he got his computer, he bought a UV cold cathode..then he got 2, he got the rounded cables and all that stuff, and the case with the window...i made fun of him when he got it..but now, with my PC-75, i bought 1 cathode with it (a blue one) and i ended up having a credit on my account at the place i order them from, so i got another one, and one of my friend friends owned me money..so i had him just order me another one..so im going to have 3 blue cathodes in my case..and later..i might get one of those 4" ones to put in the very front, so that it shines through the fan grills....

who out there can relate to me? im not going to buy new rounded cables or anything, my braided silver ones are just fine, but have i gone mad with this stuff?

i modded my chieftec to accept 2 92mm intakes and put in quad led 92mm fans, 44 cfm, not bad at all, quiet too. Looks great with the modded front bezel i ordered from directron.com

light becomes more of an addiction than painting in my case. ive changed every led i own to an ultrabright blue. its great fun, so no, u havent gone mad

i never been into the cathode business, but i first bought a bl00 one from some boards, and then, when to maplin, bought another, and then wen back to get another :D

blew up the inverter on one though :(

Back