• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Celeron 1.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

elec999

Can I get a celeron copermine 1.1 - 1.4gig and use a slo1 to sockeet370 on my Asus p3b-f board. I would really like to get some overclocking. Will I need pc150 ram or pc133 is fine. I am runnig a slo1 p3 450mhz on it. Also I cannot seem to find any celeron tualin anywhere. Except one of ebay, which seems a bit overpriced. I hope someone will send me a site or something. I would prefer in Canada.
Thanks

there's not that many people selling the tualatins anymore and yes the are a little expensive, but they're great for starters and can pack a punch. Ebay is your best bet.

Would they work on my motherboard with slot1, Asus p3b-f, what kind of convertor do I need.

You'll need a special converter made by powerleap or upgradeware. I have a P3B-F runnning a Celeron 1200 @ 1440 on an upgradeware slocket myself. Just make sure you update the BIOS first.

What country do you live in? Tualatin Celerons are still pretty easy to find up here in Canada.

Upgradeware has a compatibillity list too.
I have the Upgradeware "Slot-T" model using a 1.3 tualatin celeron.
I'm reaching for 1733MHz as soon as I can strap on the waterblock correctly.
My slotket has voltage settings up to 2.05v btw, in case you want to go higher.

Back