• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2021: EVGA Releases Z590 Dark and Z590 FTW WIFI Motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

EVGA has released two motherboards in preparation for Intel's upcoming 11th Gen Core processors. The EVGA Z590 Dark is a flagship E-ATX motherboard with 22 VRM phases and has been designed with massive overclocking potential and maximum performance. The EVGA Z590 FTW WIFI features 17 VRM phases and is geared for top enthusiast-level performance. As with all Z590 chipset motherboards, support for PCIe Gen4 graphics cards and NVMe SSDs is right at your fingertips. Below is EVGA's press release.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they made AMD boards as well. Always liked the look of EVGA mobos

Me too...

I remember going to CES the year Vega was coming out... There were (terrible) rumors that it was named such in part because EVGA was going to then support AMD graphics. :rofl:

Jacob and our OCF team got a kick out of that one!

Those almost look good enough for me to go from my ASUS. Really like the copper look of the Dark.

Interesting move for the ram slots on it though. Wonder how that will play with the large air coolers that have their fins cut for the standard spot.

You're right. But the Dark isn't meant for air... like a Ferrari isn't meant to be driven only in a school zone. :p

If someome insists on buying a $500 extreme overclockimg mobo and running an air cooler, you'll have to be aware of the clearance (Clarence - atra boy of someone knows where that came from, lol).

Back