• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2023 – Mushkin shows off PCIe 5.0 storage, DDR5 RAM, and more!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wouldn't mind seeing reviews of the new Mushkin DDR4&5 RAM and PCIe gen 5 NVMe drives at some point in the future.

I'm still running a DDR3 Redline kit in my FX8320 f@h rig.

It would be nice to see Mushkin get back into the enthusiast memory game. I used to love their memory but they just couldn't compete with Team or Gskill imo.

Yeah, the BH5 was truly a legendary RAM from the DDR1 days. I think they dabbled in the infamous D9 chips in the DDR2 days as well. My DDR3 1600 CL9 kit has been running 1866 CL9 without missing a beat, good stuff in my book.

I still have a set of the D9 stuff around here somewhere. Reefa swiped up my BH-5 set some years ago though. Great stuff for sure.

I remember their mSATA SSDs were too hawt for my X220. Grabbed a little 64GB drive for some added storage and I had to turn off write caching or else it'd disappear from Windows if I moved over more than half a gig at a time :D

Back