• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Check My System Out!! (PiCs)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the thing about the duct is... in a few months im planning to get a vapor cooling system... so I wont be using the duct... So I dont want to make a side window only highlighting the duct. I like the thunderbolt idea.... could you draw it up?

these are somethings i have been playing with... tell me if you think any would be really cool... or how I could mod one to be really cool.

1)
Picture-001.jpg

2)
Picture-002.jpg

3)
Picture-003.jpg

all right man....i spent a little time with your comt trying to figure out what you might like accented...i decided since you were probably going to vaporcooling that i would accent firt your CPU since you wnat everyone to knoe you have high-end cooling on a high-end comp...secend i chose to highlight the enterance of your duct and not the entire duct since it wil be eventually removed

i hope this helps and if you like my stuff shoot me a PM of what you want in your window and ill sketch somehting out in photoshop as i would again love to help you out.

here it is

sidePanel.help.jpg

AFIsoldier said:
i like that..better than my gay lightning bolt idea

why thank you, sir....if i may assume you are in fact a sir? just trying to help out a fellow modder...and the lightening bolt idea was by no means gay. i have seen jightening bolt based window etches and window designs that would stun even the most veteran modder. It was simple, basic, and elegant...everyhting it needs to be.

:)

mod on
-aff

attempt #1

ill post all of my designs here so everyone can see them and hopefull be inspired...i do ask, however, that persons using my designs send me a PM me which design they are using......dont et me wrong, i would love for people to to be inspired by my designs, but telling me which designs you are using helps me keep trsck of the designs people like. Enjoy!!!

VIO1.1.jpg

just PM me what you like/dont like (or would like changed) , VIO1.

mod on,
-aff

wow...i like those....thoughts:

both B and C draw my attention away from the CPU and PSU.....in both of my attention is drawn to the Vidcard, HDD/Optical drive cages, and the bottom of the Duct.

both D and E are very clean and very nice, both designs seem to accent not one or teo particular areas of the case, but my attention smoothly traverses the entirety of the case.

A, however, is my favorite....it accents the CPU, PSU, HDD'Optical drive Cages, and Vidcard. It does cover up alot of the inside, however. For me, the design of A seems to reflect a confusion of sorts. The designs seems enigmatic, like a maze...it seems to ahve a little bit of abstractness to it.

Back