• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

checking in (and Party in PA 2020 heads up)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funsoul

Hey Team!!!!

Happy 2020! Wishing all of you and your's excellent times and much happiness. :)

Feels like eons since I logged in, life's been pretty hectic (new job, lots of work, sell home, move, blah blah blah). Getting the new place slowly set up and unpacking is getting there. Have a space for benching and hope to be up and running again by March(ish). Getting psyched to get back at it!

So...on another note...going to do the Party in PA again this year. :) Don't have any dates yet but it'll be in July/August. Can't wait to see the other regulars (jiccy and hot rod...I'm lookin' at you 2 hehe) and would love if more of you could make it so we're not out-represented by OCN again lol

I'll post something to the announce events thread at hwbot in a bit but wanted to let ya'll know ahead. If any of you will definitely attend but have weekends in July and August that absolutely cannot work, please let me know and I'll do my best to get one that does.

Again...happy 2020! woohoo!

Howdies! :) Going to do the party in August. Will reach out to the venue to see if there are any weekends that won't work for them. Once I've got it to 2 potential weekends, will post a survey on hwbot and a link here.

Hope everyone's doing great and not TOO busy!

What up ?

Hope all is well bro , Glad to see the team still getting together, that is what makes overclocking fun :thup:

Where did you move too ?

IIRC you didn't need to do much packing on your computer parts, They were still in shipping boxes :rofl: <- Does this mean that you now have space for your stuff?? OR are you still having to use the basement/garage like the rest of us:muahaha:

Hey hey! :)
Moved exactly 2.2 miles hehe Sold the house since it's just me, the wife and our dawg. Getting unpacked and settled is SUCH a pita.

Slooooowly getting there.

So... looking at 8/6-9, 8/13-16 or 8/20-23. Will post a thread/poll to hwbot tonight or tomorrow then post the link here. Anyone who's attending and has a date preference, please vote this weekend. I'd like to get the venue booked in the next week or 2.

Back