• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cleveland Area Meetup - Nov 9th

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
SCHWAGG OCF shirt/hat? Me wanna one.

Mebbe I'll make one for the Vegas Meet, I can check on cheap tshirts setups. Anyone wanna make an OCF graphic? I'll check on it.

Idea.......

Overclockers 2011 Meetup
All I got was this Tshirt and 300 MHZ more............

Etc etc............

Not an OCF shirt or hat. Newegg sent me swag a couple years ago. I still have the tag beauty rings too.. lol I got 2 shirts. 2 hats and two license plate rings.
I used the "swag" hat, as a marker so the others could easy spot me in the restaurant.

As for OCF swag, there is or was something...
http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=499123
Not sure, past it still has a working link.
:D

I just thought it was odd that you were counting, normally if someone's counting they're trying to get to 100 posts for the classifieds, lol; clearly you're not in that boat.

Hmm classifieds eh? I might have to though I'll try to be good. Is it any better than WHT"s Hardware section? could use some second hand parts :santa:

It's a really great classified section, though it is rather exclusive. Lots of rules, and we'd rather keep people out than get them in... But its not hard to get in, just simple rules to follow.

Back