• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Colorful iGame RTX 3060 Ti Vulcan OC-V Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we'll take an in-depth look at Colorful's iGame RTX 3060 Ti Vulcan OC-V and is the first product from Colorful that we have reviewed here at Overclockers.com. Colorful isn't a new company, but being based in China, we don't see many of their retail chains' products. Don't let that fool you. They're one of the leading graphics card distributors in the world.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one INSANE card... It's built more like a Matrix, KingPin, Lightning, Ect..Ect. This card is begging to be modded :) Great review as always :thup:

I found 2 listed on E-Bay for the LOW price of $1,200.00 ea... I know it's close to a RTX-3070 FE in performance BUT at ~ 2x the price :-(

Who the hell is "Colorful"?? And will they still be around in six months?
A simple search brings me here...https://en.colorful.cn/about.aspx?classid=256

Established in 1995, Colorful is a brand with a 20+ year history. It is a comprehensive company that holds the largest share in the Chinese graphics card market, integrating independent development, production, and sales. Also, it is a strategic partner of NVIDIA, AMD, and INTEL in China.
They predominantly serve the Asian and European market... ;)

A simple search brings me here...https://en.colorful.cn/about.aspx?classid=256

They predominantly serve the Asian and European market... ;)

I've been living between Europe and Asia for twenty years now... never heard of them. We've got "Palit, Zotac, Powercolor" then just the regular brands like Gigabyte, Asus, and MSI. I don't think I've ever seen an EVGA card in Europe at a retail shop. You usually have to order those from computer specialty stores.

Maybe Colorful is strictly a Chinese mainland company?

Where'd you guys get the card? Straight from them?

Last edited:
LOL...

If you had just gotten to the 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph of the article;)

Still doesn't help... ***I*** never heard of them before... and I've been AROUND. Have YOU ever heard of them?

I mean I guess they'll still be around in five years if they're like the biggest manufacturer in China or whatever... but you might have to ship your card a lonnnnng way if you ever need it repaired. (Kinda what I was getting at...)

I hadn't heard of them either until sometime last year when I started writing some product release articles about them. They seem to have a decent product line.

Earthdog, based on your reviews you seem to like their cards, have you had to deal with their customer service? Any idea how that side of the company is?

I'm guessing it's a 100% Chinese thing. Which is probably fine for the card... most everything is made in China these days anyway... but without some sort of a local distributer you are SCREWED if you ever even need to do so much as a simple exchange if the thing arrives DOA... or has a simple hardware defect. If you get a card from MSI or Gigabyte or Asus... you can get a replacement card next day from Amazon.

Chinese RMAs are NOT fun...

I hadn't heard of them either until sometime last year when I started writing some product release articles about them. They seem to have a decent product line.

Earthdog, based on your reviews you seem to like their cards, have you had to deal with their customer service? Any idea how that side of the company is?
I haven't reviewed them, that's Shawn.:)

No clue how customer service would be... not sure Shawn would either(?).

I honestly have no idea what an RMA would be like. Being in Canada we have very few "local" repair centers. The only one I know off the top of my head is ASUS so RMA for me is international shipping regardless. Unlike the EU after 30 days if the item dies we deal with the manufacturer unless you purchase the "extended warranty" which isn't cheap.
I have had the card in my HTPC since the review, it works great and looks even better if that's any consolation.
Availability seems to be only in the east aside from exorbitant pricing through Newegg (third party), eBay or Amazon. I did find some 2xxx series at Walmart so some people do carry them. The majority of listings I found aside from China were in India and Australia so they are available off the mainland.

I honestly have no idea what an RMA would be like. Being in Canada we have very few "local" repair centers. The only one I know off the top of my head is ASUS so RMA for me is international shipping regardless. Unlike the EU after 30 days if the item dies we deal with the manufacturer unless you purchase the "extended warranty" which isn't cheap.
I have had the card in my HTPC since the review, it works great and looks even better if that's any consolation.
Availability seems to be only in the east aside from exorbitant pricing through Newegg (third party), eBay or Amazon. I did find some 2xxx series at Walmart so some people do carry them. The majority of listings I found aside from China were in India and Australia so they are available off the mainland.

On the bright side... You have unlimited access to Poutine!

I have no idea when I learned about Colorful..but I honestly think it was at least as long as knowing about Palit, and Zotac...I remember when Gigabyte came on the scene and saying the same thing about them.

Remember when 3dfx Voodoo's were the only Gpu's we could get?

They are stepping up into other markets...The same way TV OEM's did...

RCA, and Magnovox then Sony, then Samsung and then we heard of LG and Vizio and now I like TCL's. When they came out we always said "Flybynight"?

Last edited:
Back