• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Colorful Shows Motherboard with integrated Nvidia GTX 1070 GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Neat!

Not sure I understand your question/point though? Can you explain further what you meant/asked?

EDIT: I would imagine the holes for the heatsink mounts would be the same as the non combined parts... otherwise it would need proprietary heatsinks all around, no?

EDIT2: Would WOULD be great for such a thing is a monoblock for the CPU and GPU though... :)

Last edited:
Been a while since i saw one i suppose :) and with a "top of the line" GPU. What would you suppose the is block that comes with it ? or is it sold bareback ?

Saw one what? (will go get some coffee, perhaps its me, LOL!)

I don't imagine a block comes with it (doubt they are made at this point). I was saying it would be neat to have a monoblock to cool all of it, be it water or air. But the mounting holes appear to be the same for the platforms so any cooler should fit the CPU. The GPU may be a different story and require a universal block or a proprietary block.

Saw one what? (will go get some coffee, perhaps its me, LOL!)

A mobo with a decent GPU attached to it :rofl: i need coffee as well, up the whole night coding with Disturbed in the background keeps you up for only so long... Maybe that's why i'm not making sense :p

Looks like a laptop board to me. It has ports on three side which doesn't make sense for standard builds.

Back