• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Tim!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great job buddy, keep up the great work. You know guys we keep it up like this and we will be in first place in no time :)

J

GOOD WORK TC!! Number one on the team!! That's gotta be some kind of milestone! More like an lightyearstone!

WOOHOO TO YOU!!!!
JigPu

Congratulations and good job!

You're an inspiration to us all.

I just hit my first 1000 today, finally averaging just over 10WU/day, top 97%, not too shabby with my "garden" LOL!

Enough about me, congratulations again.

Last edited:
FRANK said:
Congratulations and good job!

You're an inspiration to us all.

I just hit my first 1000 today, finally averaging just over 10WU/day, top 97%, not too shabby with my "garden" LOL!

Enough about me, congratulations again.
Congrats on 1k :)
Well as I typed the counter rolled over I wish Supercoolin would pick up the pace beyond .8 units per week - but as the saying goes - old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

Congrats Tim

Morpheus said:
BIG CONGRATS!!!!

That one has been a long time coming!! :D
Yep, now it's buckle down and push on for the 1% club - somewhere around 6 months from now. After that I don't know what to look forward to :rolleyes:

Back