• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Nepton 120XL AMD video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avaktis

I have built my own computer and the AMD FX-8350 overheats with the stock cooler. (OCCT confirmed this)

Unfortunately I only have a midi tower to house my nice setup including AMD R9 200 series graphics card.

I need to know whether the Cooler Master Nepton 120XL will sort my AMD custom out or not. I do not overclock anything, however, I do play HEAVILY modded games with some 4k texture packs, ENB series, ect.

The computer will turn off due to processor getting to hot and it got above the OCCT required heat in 4mins(stress test).

Gives us a full system specs with your clock speeds, system temps and ambient temp.

When your CPU is at a emergency thermal shutdown, usually means you're really in dangerous levels. When these things happen, you should keep an eye on the temps to see what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back