• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CoolerMaster Aquagate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
i know i could have gotten better performance from a custom setup, but its a neat all in one design. the performance on low fan setting(silent) is one degree lower than my AeroCool HT-101 with 2 fans, idling around 38C and load at 48C, turning the fan setting to high yeilded a 44C load. i didn't bother with medium cuz i plan on leaving it on low. i am glad to see that is cools at least as well as good aircooling, as i've heard other systems are somtimes worse. this is with 2 less fans, and the remaining 2 fans on low(7volt?) it is wisper silent and i can sleep with my pc on now :santa2:

i will be modding it later on, with a new pump, larger diameter hose, and new blocks

Last edited:
NovaShine said:
How much did that cost you? Seems like a nice starter kit.
i payed $175 at Directron.com, i live next to them and always shop out there so i got a little discount, their regular price is 199$

did it come with a blue coolant addative or did you put blue antifreeze or dye in ther??

lilneel12 said:
did it come with a blue coolant addative or did you put blue antifreeze or dye in ther??

it came with a bottle of blue non conductive water, no mixing

It looks like a pretty nice design, especially the block. And like, all Coolermaster products, it looks gorgeous.

You can't expect blistering performance out of kits, but it definitely looks like a viable alternative to noisy air setups that perform about the same, and an easy installation.

But one thing I don't get, where exactly is the radiator? Where's it getting its air from?

It appears to be a contained unit...:) Looks like removing the front grill of the unit might help cool it better.. :drool:

yhst-24067115789173_1800_29967603

SOURCE LINK

archilochus said:
It appears to be a contained unit...:) Looks like removing the front grill of the unit might help cool it better.. :drool:

SOURCE LINK
i took it off already :)

Gautam said:
It looks like a pretty nice design, especially the block. And like, all Coolermaster products, it looks gorgeous.

You can't expect blistering performance out of kits, but it definitely looks like a viable alternative to noisy air setups that perform about the same, and an easy installation.

But one thing I don't get, where exactly is the radiator? Where's it getting its air from?

the radiator is at the front of the box unit it is drawing air through holes behind the aluminum bar on my case

You have a lot of coolermaster stuff :D , I was gonna pimp :cool: my Stacker out with an Aquagate and kill 5 of the slots with useless controller and diag stuff, I love bling.

I have so far spent way over the amount it would have cost me to fill all my stacker slots with coolermaster geer. I'm so far in with custom watercooling, I can't really go back now :cry:

YEah that looks bad ***! Congrats! I was gonna order that for my cooler master PAC case, but I didnt have that kinda money. I ordered two aluminum drive covers ( CM ), and an aerogate 2 for my 5.25" bay. The hyper 6 i ordered also comes with a 3.5" fan controller hehe.

Back