• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolest Case EVER!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I agree, i've seen it posted a few times and it looks just as bad to me as it did the first time (no offence)
...it kinda makes me want to stab my eyes out with needles and run off a cliff...

-TheNewn

I think it'd be freakin sweet to have a big, big case in a box shape..like 1.75x1.75x1.75 ft....do they have anything like that? nice and airy and have like 10 fans...or just any type of box system where it can lay horizontal instead of vertical

or at least devise a friggen case where it acutally has fans pointing at the CPU, seems like there aren't too many of those

i usually see 1, and soemtimes 2, thermaltake...but are there any cheaper ones out there? or better yet, a good fan system from a Full tower thats relllativly cheaper, any of those come to mind? I need a new case anyways,

andyisc00l said:
I think it'd be freakin sweet to have a big, big case in a box shape..like 1.75x1.75x1.75 ft....do they have anything like that? nice and airy and have like 10 fans...or just any type of box system where it can lay horizontal instead of vertical

Mountain Mods

chrimidity thats 250 bucks lol, any that are cheap?? cuz it's geniouss seriously

well couple are 130 but are small, any other companies do thisS/

that should be agenst the law. cant take it to a lan parts. if ytou get cought outside thats a public eye sore and your gonna get fined.

ewww just ewww thats like tha t 600lb fat chick of computer cases.

First thing that comes to mind is "Gyuuh... fugly!!"
followed by "what a terrible way to celebrate your anniversary of being the PC enclosure industry leader that specializes in creating both functional and beautiful cases..."
Are they trying to compete with the ASUS Vento for the "ugliest case of the year" award?

Back