• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Core countdown" -July Event (Cinebench)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Only in the winter C_D.
I've got Miss Piggy almost back together. Had to try out the case that bassnut donated to me. Did a first run after a couple false starts. ( Rads don't work well in a push push configuration ):facepalm: I see now why he said he didn't like doors so much, it came open while I was tinkering in behind and when I stepped back I tripped over it. Luckily the wall stopped me or I would have hit the floor for sure. :shock:

I should be able to get something up here in the next few days. Still some tinkering to do and may have a couple colling issues with my setup and this box. Nothing a few airholes can't fix though. :clap:

Johan45/FX8350/8/Thermaltake AIO/ 8.92

new sys.JPG

Oh I cant wait till the weekend it's supposed to cool off a bit. My poor cores were hitting 67°c and the ambient right now is about 26° in this room.
I'm not done with the build yet so don't get too complacent there Manny.

cine3.PNG

If I only had a few degrees I would've had ya C_D 0.2 and closing. Ha ha ha ha :snipe:

Last edited:
Why does Cinebench think the FX is a 4 core 8 thread proc?

Q_Q

Loving all of this 8 core competition XD

Put one up for the single core, ambient's are killing the clocks (30c+) but its a point in the bank.

keny|sempy 140|1|Air|1.16

cinebench sempy.png

15ECC5DD-DE5E-41FF-827B-9B268AA19857-40040-000006A16D23722B_zpsb81790aa.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. No internet up in the colorado mountains... I will try to update this tomorrow.

I think i have this one in the bag!!!

Single core Sempron, eh? 0.06?

I think I can beat it.

Got my Athlon 64's and a LGA775 Pentium 4 Prescott. Be afraid little Sempron, be very afraid.

I just need to decide which to use, probably the Prescott since it has a much higher stock frequency.

I think I am updated up to this point. Sorry about the delay. Let me know what I screwed up. Looks like some good scores. We need moar 1x,2x, and 3x, also, no 5x results have been submitted yet.

I think I am updated up to this point. Sorry about the delay. Let me know what I screwed up. Looks like some good scores. We need moar 1x,2x, and 3x, also, no 5x results have been submitted yet.

Only 960T for the 5x and there pretty rare nowadays, don't think there will be many 5x subs but there should be a lot more 1x and a few more 3x, there's got to be a few guys out there with 550/555's that unlock!!!!

Mark, that board says H55 funny it oc's at all
Don't tell Intel they might freak out...

The sad thing is the board just will not give anymore voltage at load it droops around 1.5v :rain: I don't think it was designed for this.

Back