• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Core countdown" -July Event (Cinebench)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
every time you guys post another intel quad core my 8350 dies a little more..........

it's up to you mandrake, I have about had it with the trouncing we take for using these boat anchors.
if the summer work load goes as i have planned, this winter i am going to build the monster workstation from hell.

MD and CD, you guys gotta stop 'bagging with the 8350 scores. You can't come in here throwing up a 9.00 when we know what you ran the last time we had this bench in an event. :D

If I can get this to run on my tablet, can we start a ARM processor division? :shrug:

Don't worry, I'll post a run with SOMETHING this month yet. :attn:

MD and CD, you guys gotta stop 'bagging with the 8350 scores. You can't come in here throwing up a 9.00 when we know what you ran the last time we had this bench in an event. :D

If I can get this to run on my tablet, can we start a ARM processor division? :shrug:

Don't worry, I'll post a run with SOMETHING this month yet. :attn:
No bagging here OC, it's summer now, 94f out today and has been in the 90's all week. Even with my AC on in the house 75f isn't going to cut it. I need winter, it was 8f out the day I put up the 9.22 and I had the windows in my office open with a fan in one. I probably had the room down to the 40's f and that was enough to run it that high.

No bagging here OC, it's summer now, 94f out today and has been in the 90's all week. Even with my AC on in the house 75f isn't going to cut it. I need winter, it was 8f out the day I put up the 9.22 and I had the windows in my office open with a fan in one. I probably had the room down to the 40's f and that was enough to run it that high.
same here. had my water temp down to 6.?c by pulling in outside air :rofl:

Attachments

• 2162012bench 040.jpg
    2162012bench 040.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 71
LOL I forgot about the rigging you did, I love that pic TT. :thup:
Next time I'll get a pic of me in full winter gear in my office freezing. :D

Back