• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"Core countdown" -July Event (Cinebench)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL Caddi stop sand bagging.
I actually have a PII 450 mhz lying around, I should see if I can get it to run it. It will probably take a week if it does.
Save the effort, as mentioned a few posts before I spent quote some time to.get my old sempron to run only to.see that it is not supported by cine bench 11.5
And so is your Pentium II if I'm not mistaken :(

caddi daddi|AMD FX8350|8|stock|8.38

I might catch an intel yet.

Attachments

• 838.jpg
    838.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 96
  • PIC_0816.JPG
    PIC_0816.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
CAddi Daddi|AMD FX8350|8|water|8.76

till winter I think this is as high as it'll clock.

Attachments

• 876.jpg
    876.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 95
yea, at 5.4 i'm hitting shut down.
the little woman is a little cold this summer,(we arn't haveing summer here in the southeast this year) so she's keeping the house at 75, I'm sending her out of town this weekend so i might be able to cool the place down and try to get a little more.

One thing that really peevs me off is how core clock for core clock my little 965 is better than fx.

One thing that really peevs me off is how core clock for core clock my little 965 is better than fx.
Umm yeah, I made the same comment in February see here. I have a 5.09 submitted on hwbot X2 would be nice :)

Mandrake|Fx-8350|8|H2O|8.93

Attachments

• cine.8.93.PNG
    cine.8.93.PNG
    515.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3647a.jpg
    IMG_3647a.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
thanks Mandrake, now I have to come up with another .2.............
and I have already reconfigured it back to unix!!!!!!

Thanks CD don't know if I can get it cold enough for a better run though, it's only 77f here today so I was able to run it this morning.

I'm thinking I made a mistake getting rid of my old koolance 370sa waterblock and going to these raystorm blocks, but the raystorms just look so good but perform a little lower.

we here in amd land need all the help we can get.
speaking of that, where's ocmusicjunkie?

MeteoricSnax|3570K|4 cores|Noctua NH-D14|7,19

7,19.jpg
DSC_0215.jpg

anything over that and it wont stay stable enough to get to windows, no matter what i do :rain:

Last edited:
this little nettop is fast.

Attachments

• cine-atom-3200.jpg
    cine-atom-3200.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 68
thats not a photoshop either, its actually a score presented from clicking run within cinebench. and is very repeatable. may try it on more current hardware.

I got >7800.
Only mucked with it a little, doesn't seem to be a way to make a believable, but high, score. That's good.

Back