• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair 600T cooling question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xInhibition

I was looking at the Corsair 600T White and found out that the cooling wasn't that great. Bit-tech.net said that it may have been because the 200mm fan on top is more toward the front than normal. I was thinking about replacing the top 200mm fan with 2 120mm fans, would this improve airflow and cooling. I will be using the Corsair H50 for my CPU the CPU is a 2600K the GPU is a GTX 580.

Last edited:
That would be a waste. If you wanted to increase airflow in the 600T, I would suggest cutting a hole in the door to blow cool air over the rather hot GTX 580. Bit tech failed to mention that adding an after market fan on the door would improve air flow and ambient case temps in the case. The problem with the "bad" airflow of this case is the lack of cool airflow over the GPU.

Back