• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H100 haf 932 Exhaust In or Out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ArchAngelAlien

Registered
Hey guys I got a new CPU cooler. The Corsair H100. I am currently using the HAF 932 series case. I replaced the fans the Corsair H100 came with, with 4 cougar 120mm PWM fans for a push/pull config. I am wondering if I should mount it so its pulling cold air from the top of the case, through the rad.. or pushing the air from inside the case through the rad exhausting the air out of my case through the top?

What method of exhaust will yield me the best results temperature wise? I currently have a 140mm cougar fan exhausting air out the back of my case.
I run a crossfire configuration of 2x XFX 6970s that idle at 40c and max out at 63c

If you an unfamiliar with the Haf 932 here is a link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119160

Mount it on the top, most people would do the same thing when mounting a rad :)

I am mounting it on top but which direction to I have the fans blow air? Do I have them such in air from the top, or blow out air from the top... lol

Back