• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H100i..Failure

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Agreed kinda Jeremy, no worries. Your water wetter comment...... not sure. But no issues.

expert, you opened it, you will not get an RMA. With your more detailed input, looks like the pump etc died. Not uncommon with those units. You need to try to make it work or get a air cooler that is close to the performance of the crappy H100.

No warranty issues, will work forever. Please start looking for a high quality AIR HS that will work and try to make the dead H100 work.

Sorry, it happens.

I was about to close the pump when I found a strange looking...ummm I don't know what to call it...see the pic
4r6m.jpg

I checked some forums where they opened the pump and here is how it looks inside in another model:

65aq.jpg

what can that be? ....I don't know why I'm thinking it could be something related to air disposal maybe??

Back