• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H115i install, Define R5 Fractal design

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Srit67

I just replaced my H80i GT with the new H115i, what a difference! Nice and quiet and temps cooler by about 10-15 degrees while running real bench, benchmark. I had to remove the HDD but other than that super easy install. My first time build and total newby to this stuff but fully enjoying it.
The fan beside the GPU's seems to help in keeping the top GPU cooler maybe 3-5 degrees.
_P2A4577.jpg _P2A4573.jpg _P2A4572.jpg

Last edited:
You have a very nice and clean looking build. I have three Fractal cases and I think that they are the best cases I have ever owned. I also like the multitude of options for installing fans, hard drives and everything else. Thank you for posting.

:) thanks, yes I like the case, seems many people like it. I was originally going to buy another case but the guy at the store told me people like this particular one cause it's quiet.

By far the best case i ever had, easy to change/mount/dismount, large enough to handle anything the enthusiast might need and the sound dampening... brilliant :thup:

Back