• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair H50 59.99 AMIR @ ZZF or $48.24 with buy.com visa @ buy.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

radi4fun

This is for Corsair Hydro Series H50, really thinking hard about this cooler. you can get this for about the same price as a used TRUE or Megahalem. i was reading about this and it seems like this gives about the same performance as TRUE or Megahalem. with a better fans and push/pull config, it might beat them by ~1-3*C? I've never bought anything from buy.com so i'm not sure if there are any 1st time buy.com coupons that i can use. but i'm very tempted to get the buy.com visa just to get the price down to $48.24 :bang head can't deside if i should go with TURE/Megahalem or this wana be water cooling. arggg and on top of that, just to make things even worse, just few minutes ago we got a TRUE/Megahalem in classifieds for about the same price shipped. :bang head:bang head

one good thing about this is that it is a closest thing to water cooling without breaking open the piggy bank to get $200+ for a "real" water cooling.

Buy.com link

ZZF link

Back