• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Recalls H110i GT from Retailers (sub zero exposure)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It would have seriously been helpful to put some context behind it has to not cause undo panic.....it's only when it goes sub zero which kind of makes sense...

Corsair has recalled the H110i GT from retailers after a leaking issue has been found that some units when exposes to sub-freezing temperatures. A not to all those who currently use the H110i GT that the units are not faulty, as they will not leak in any use case as your house should be above freezing temperatures at all times

Corsair have recalled all these units in order to do extensive testing under a variety of operating conditions in order to conclusively prove that the unit will not leak when in operation, note that no users of the H110i GT reported that it leaked while under load/ in a system.

Last edited:
The article points out shipping as the primary time for it to show. With the current temperatures in most of the U.S. I would think any shipped ground could be a problem, so I would check any. Don't just think about current temps in your house.

sry for not posting it properly as I wasn't thinking im sry ,my bad

Back