• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair Vengeance C70 question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeonCancerCandy

Anyone know if the c70 comes with the MB mounting hardware?

I've been considering upgrading my case/mb/cpu/cpu fan/gpu all in one go and i've settled on

Corsair Vengeance Series C70
asrock z97 extreme3
i5 4690k
corsair h110
780 ACX FTW

reuse all my other parts a build for my dad.

anyway the asrock MB doesn't come with the mounting hardware so i was wondering if the case comes with it
this is my first time bulding a computer from scratch, the one i have now i got with the MB/CPU already in the case (it was actually a fully built pc but i've re-placed everything else basically the MB/CPU is the only thing i haven't touched)

thanks

Last edited:
I looked over specification, not mentioned. I know of no case that does not come with mounting hardware
Usually motherboard standoffs and screws are supplied. Standoffs may be pressed steel, part of motherboard tray. Standoffs may be brass, aluminum, or steel, black ones are usually not brass.
Usually there are screws for those who do not entirely trust the tooless latches.
There are screw/standoff assortments available if needed.

The only annoying case I've experienced was a Sentey one, which used metric standoffs in a strange size (at least in USA) . Case came with 8 standoffs instead of 9, Sentey sent me an extra screw package after I complained. (there was a plastic clip for the 9th motherboard hole).
Some cases use a standoff with a "rod" for the central motherboard hole. this holds the motherboard in position while screwing in other screws.

Very cheap cases often use stamp raised motherboard standoffs.
Some cases come with standoffs preinstalled, most do not.

I have the C70, got it about a year ago, and it came with hardware as far as I can remember.

Back