• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Could you check out my new gaming pc?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

StanicEnemy

Registered
hi everyone I got a new pc it was pretty hard to build a new pc around 600$ I live in turkey and every pc stuffs are very expensive here I barely got this pc

I couldn't effort with any good graphic card.

Please can you tell me your idea about it?

CPU: Intel CI5 4440 3.1Ghz 6mb 1150p
Motherboard:Asus H81M-C H81 DDR3 V S GI 1150P Intel
HDD:500gb seagate 5900rpm sata 2 ncq 16mb
Graphic Card:Zotac gtx650 gddr5 128bit amp dual dvi dual hdmi vga
Case Tx Supersonic atx black 400W
Ram:8GB DDR3 1600 mhz crosair

Not sure how much gaming you will get done without sacrificing image quality as that GTX650 is not a great gaming card at all. Chances are on modern AAA titles and assuming 1080p, you will not be using AA and have to turn some IQ settings down.

The HDD is brutally slow.. that is a laptop drive it seems...

I am concerned about the PSU that came with the case. Its probably a piece of garbage.

Otherwise, for a non overclocking board and non overclocking VPU, it looks good.

Not sure how much gaming you will get done without sacrificing image quality as that GTX650 is not a great gaming card at all. Chances are on modern AAA titles and assuming 1080p, you will not be using AA and have to turn some IQ settings down.

The HDD is brutally slow.. that is a laptop drive it seems...

I am concerned about the PSU that came with the case. Its probably a piece of garbage.

Otherwise, for a non overclocking board and non overclocking VPU, it looks good.

hi thank you for the answer,can I ask something? is zotac gtx 650 and nvidia gtx 650 are they same thing?

By the way can you check out my new pc once again against these stuffs

for now I am using laptop which is 4 years old
intel core 2 duo 2.1ghz
ati radeon mobility 4530 32 bit 512 mb
4gb ram
300 gb hdd

Same difference outside of perhaps some clockspeeds... the Nvidia card is reference while the zotac may have a slight overclock from the factory.

That laptop isn't running anything but web based games...

Same difference outside of perhaps some clockspeeds... the Nvidia card is reference while the zotac may have a slight overclock from the factory.

That laptop isn't running anything but web based games...

Alright thank you for helping me but the new pc that I got it's way better than laptop right? I just wanna play games on medium settings with good fps.

New is better than the laptop, yes. What resolution are you gaming on? If its lower than 1080p you may be in good shape. Otherwise, expect to have to lower settings.

New is better than the laptop, yes. What resolution are you gaming on? If its lower than 1080p you may be in good shape. Otherwise, expect to have to lower settings.

I am playing League of legends on medium settings (shadows off) 1366x768 on my laptop and on my laptop my fps is about 40-50 durin playin LoL.

lately I played blade and soul on this laptop fps were around 15 and 5, I actually played bf 3 on this laptop too but fps was horrible.

I am just expecting better fps and better performance from the new pc I got.

It depends on the settings. Like I said resolution of your desktop matters. The higher the res more the more pixels it must render and the slower your performance.

It depends on the settings. Like I said resolution of your desktop matters. The higher the res more the more pixels it must render and the slower your performance.

Okay.

I want to ask something again if you dont mind

amd fx 6300 or intel i5 4440 which one is better for gaming?

i just wanna learn thank you

I don't think the i5 destroys it in gaming. But everything else yes, hehe. No do not buy an AMD if you have Intel

You'd have to seriously overclock the the fx for it to come close to i5 performance in gaming. Comparing the 4570 (which is very very close to the 4460, cant find much benchmarking for the 4460) it absolutely slays the fx6300 in everything, including gaming.

guys I have a question will i able to run bf3 multiplayer or online with that pc?

You will be able to play it... But at what settings is the question...like is said, the gpu is a budget level card. You can't expect miracles. ;)

You will be able to play it... But at what settings is the question...like is said, the gpu is a budget level card. You can't expect miracles. ;)

hi, on medium settings and 1366x768

another question, this cpu has a graphic card its own but how it will work with zotac gtx 650?

That resolution is extremely low so a lot will fall on the CPU. Medium at that res should be fine.

It wont work 'with' it. It should disable when you install the GTX650.

That resolution is extremely low so a lot will fall on the CPU. Medium at that res should be fine.

It wont work 'with' it. It should disable when you install the GTX650.

Alright thank you alot dude you guys helped me much I really appreciate it

hi guys I finally got the pc I want to ask something while playin LoL on very high settings everything on my gpu is 60c is it normal or very hot? but while not playin anything just facebook youtube twitch tv my gpu never reach 60 it keep stay at 30 c

vhc85t.jpg

Back