• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Count Down Begins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just swapped over on my work rig. Does the new f@h play nicer with SLI cards now? I will try to set it up on my home rig when I get home.

SLI or not, it doesn't matter now. If the driver is good to go, then the new client is good to work with them. Sometimes a driver has to be changed, because it's not compatible though. Generally speaking, set up is a snap, with the V7 client. 460's should be no problem at all.

Come on guys, get those rigs ready! Also, positive signs for me borging the brother-in-laws Q6600
borgsmiley.gif

holy moly this is coming up so fast lol i need to get my vm isntalled already been a busy man i promised 12 cores folding for the whole challenge and darn it ima keep it!

I have been working with VMPlayer 3.0 on my main rig - and I have been reminded how nicely it works. (I'm using Ubuntu 11.10 as the guest OS). Pretty sweet and it definitely folds a bit quicker!

signed up to help t32 mokeys in the race. but not sure if it is set up right?
used the info that was on the race data, but not sure if i also need to add team32monkeys in the name as apposed to my user name?
can you boys verify for me?
FA1.png
fah2.png

:welcome: nooster!

The racing name MUST be T32monkeys (and yes, it's case sensitive)

Not your normal folding name, nor team32monekys or anything else. ONLY:

T32monkeys​

You're using the passkey from the Race Info post, right?

:welcome: nooster!

The racing name MUST be T32monkeys (and yes, it's case sensitive)

Not your normal folding name, nor team32monekys or anything else. ONLY:

T32monkeys​

You're using the passkey from the Race Info post, right?

like this?
hah3.png

and yes passkey from the rtace info :)

< bump> Read the first work unit of the race note, in the top post.

I've got my i2600K, Phenom II X6, Athlon II x4, and 2 GTX 560's up and running for T32monkeys.

Last edited:
ok, i started the -smp 12 flag in the ubuntu and its only utilizing like one and a half cores :( says its starting 12 threads

edit nvm lol its working now ;D i had the cpu's in the vmbox set to use 2 instead of 12 :D

Untitled.png

its 99% i think it dropped a bit when i hit print screen lol

Last edited:
It's great to see the race day kinks getting sorted out, before the race starts. :thup:

@moz_21
The T32monkeys are on a roll today! :D

Back