• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CowBoom.com?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

I just happen to use this site. First time reviews seemed ok. Anyway they charged me everything was fine. Then I get a email this morning that my payment had failed?

Yet at my bank everything is fine...

Just curious if anyone else has used them before? I've read a few reviews since I got that email that people had been charged and never got the item and had to hound them a little to get there money back. I guess in the end everything will be fine. Just wondering if this site is always a pain in the rear.

www.cowboom.com

I bought a set of speakers there before but it was through their ebay site.
everything went through pretty much flawlessly

Well I got my issue solved. Kind of sucked tho I had to call them and resubmit the order because something went wrong on there end.

So I have two charges for the same item but the first one will be kicked back in 2-5 days.

They had Neo Geo X's for $99 free shipping with ninja masters lol.

Had to jump on that been wanting to pick one up since I'm a big neo geo fan and sold my AES a while back.

Anyway site seems decent I will do business with them again and see how it goes in the future.

Back