• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CPU Intake Hole

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello and Good evening..

Wanted to let you all know that I made some more changes to the case, I am going to get new pictures soon.
I updated:
- Added a 120mm fan as a top hole: Total 8 Fans!!
- Finished opening the mesh area for the front fan
- Got rid-off the can of soup (good soup though) and instead used a 60mm- 120mm adapter, which is screwed to the side panel, plus I installed a atomic grill design
- Added ceramique to the heatsink/CPU...(needs to cure before mentioning temperatures)...
- Installed a Rheostat for the Tornado fan (thanks FanMan), I need to make a cleaner set of wires).
- And added 3 set of lights (the little ones) one for the Intake hole (flashes with hardrive activity) and 2 for the motherboard...
Hmmm....

Thats is it.. I am top out.. Need new ideas and a new credit card,
lol...

Thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions..

Daniel

Nice job on the CPU/HS Adapter! i realy like what u have done with ur case. This post has given me some ideas about what mods i should do, like the ducting system!

-Xander

Thank you
I am glad it turned out this well. I am posting some additional pictures at my webpage, should be done with them by tomorrow..

Thanks

Daniel

Back