• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CRT Resolutions...Please Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

masakabassist

I have had the monitor which I'm using now for a year. Its a 15inch Compaq CRT monitor which was given to me by my dads friend. The thing is i cant get it to set at 1024 x 768 pixels with a refresh rate of 75Hz. It will only run at 1024 X 768 at 60Hz. Has anyone had this problem before or am I just missing something. Please help! :)

Thanks

60Hz is probably the limit at that resolution for the monitor, try lowering it and it will probably let you run a higher refresh rate.

ye, I was considering a 17" Hyundai monitor, 700:1 contrast, I think its 8ms respons time, cant quite remember the rest of the spec.

masakabassist said:
...15inch Compaq CRT monitor...i cant get it to set at 1024 x 768 pixels with a refresh rate of 75Hz. It will only run at 1024 X 768 at 60Hz. Has anyone had this problem before or am I just missing something.
What problem?

Back