• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2 x 1GB PC6400, $49.99 shipped. Ends today, 11/26!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you get the Buy.com CC then it goes down to $19.99.

I just grabbed a set to compliment the Ballistix I already have. I think the black tracers and orange sticks in adjacent slots will look pretty cool. 4GB here I come!

2GB for $20...NICE! And no rebates to mail in...DOUBLE NICE!!

I bit. Unlike the previous poster I am not sure how regular and tracers are going to look together. I may end up trading them for non-tracers.

WOW...placed 3 orders and all 3 of them got cancelled for no reason, F :mad::mad::mad: you buy.com.

Mine shipped tday as well.

hung, I would be having some serious issues. If they simply let to many orders go through thats understandable it happens. They should have let you know of that and give you free overnight shipping when their next shipment comes in. To just cancel the order is very bad business.

Mine shipped tday as well.

hung, I would be having some serious issues. If they simply let to many orders go through thats understandable it happens. They should have let you know of that and give you free overnight shipping when their next shipment comes in. To just cancel the order is very bad business.

If they don't do the right thing and ship him out that RAM I'm not buying from them anymore. I've been buying from them lately in the last few months due to some good deals, but if this is the kind of service I can expect I'm going with other e-tailers even if it's more money.

jesus if they go out of stock they go out of stock....

would you rather they charge the guy then not send him squat ?????

on a sale on a item like that the same thing would happen anywhere

jesus if they go out of stock they go out of stock....

would you rather they charge the guy then not send him squat ?????

on a sale on a item like that the same thing would happen anywhere

I dont have a problem with the fact they went out of stock. If they cannot set their system up to stop accepting orders when they go out thats their own problem. They need to honor his order with the next shipment they get in. If I am reading it right he actually placed the order. He didnt just go to the site and they were out.

Buy.com (e-mail) said:
"Hello Hung,

When we take your order we have every intention of shipping it to you.
However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control can prevent this from happening.

There was a problem processing your GoogleCheckout method of payment for your Buy.com order #********
and consequently we had to cancel that order.

If you have already been billed then your credit will be processed in the next one to two business days.

For your security, GoogleCheckout will not share any payment information with us.
For payment questions or to inquire why your order was cancelled, please contact GoogleCheckout directly at: http://checkout.google.com

We regret that we had to cancel your order and hope you come back to Buy.com for your future
internet shopping needs.

If you have any questions, please contact customer support at http://www.buy.com/support.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team"

Not sure what happened, but according to their e-mail it has something to do with my payment?

*checks bank statement*
Well, I got money, seeing as how I haven't been rebilled for MEGA JUGS magazine yet :D HEH HEH jk. In the event of a declined credit card the company will always try and get in contact with the customer first, not cancel their order right then and there.

I'll probably just call and ask specifically, why my order was cancelled. I'm not gonna call em back and scream ME WANT FREEEEEEEEEEE STUFF!:temper:

Although, their answer had better be a good one. :confused:

I'm just happy they didn't charge me. So its a good thing they just authorize their customers first. This would be a TOTALLY different conversation if they charged me then notified me that my order was denied.

From your original post I assumed they had already taken money, and than proceeded to cancel your order. Its a different situation if they never charged you. Although I would think they would go OOS on the item to prevent people from buying something they can't ship out, wonder what the problem was with your payment.

Back