• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crysis Troubles

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Go to yougamers.com they have a crysis run ability test on the site check it out.

Yeah it makes a huge difference in a lot of systems. I'll be moving to 4GB of ram here pretty soon just to stay with the curve.

Crysis runs fine on my system. Obviously none of the visuals are turned up but it play fine.

*edit*
Well other than the fact I cant get the sound to work.

Yeah sound is sketchy on my Audigy 2 ZS as well. They need to release a patch and I hear it's coming soon.

is there any fix for crysis and sli? Im getting crappy frames with my 8800gtx sli (overclocked). Running res is 1900x1200

game is near unplayable with settings on very high.
vista 64

I turned it down to 1024x768 "high" and I still can't hit a damn thing because it's so choppy

is there any fix for crysis and sli? Im getting crappy frames with my 8800gtx sli (overclocked). Running res is 1900x1200

game is near unplayable with settings on very high.
vista 64

I've heard of problems between Crysis and Vista 64. Probably a three way hardware/software problem like the one I'm having with my 8800GTS 640 and Adobe Premiere Pro.

The in-game stats hud produced by r_displayinfo=1 list the ram usage. Is this the full windows usage or just the crysis process usage. At the end of the last level it said I was using 1.7gb+ of ram, high settings.

The in-game stats hud produced by r_displayinfo=1 list the ram usage. Is this the full windows usage or just the crysis process usage. At the end of the last level it said I was using 1.7gb+ of ram, high settings.

I think you move from lvl to lvl it doesn't release all of the previous lvl info and starts adding up and up. I swear on the last lvl I was only using 800-900megs

This game is making me mad:mad:
I have had two many bugs- Many of which is documented in other forums and linked to Vista 64.
1. Mouse does not always line up properly
2. Relic Level never ending properly- Had to download some elses saved game to continue
3. EA downloader having issue with Flash player and not running.

I run AMD 6400+, 4 gigs OCZ DDR2 and a 8800GT and it is smooth frame wise.

Back