• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Custom loop in Corsair Carbide 400c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You write software? Unfortunately I've had some trouble in the past and did five years in prison. Just started going to school again just finished my first term. Was thinking CNC Machining. After fall term can't do it man. Interest isn't there. My passion is here. So I'm gonna switch to something Software based or Web based, anything I get to use a PC for man I wanna do. Even if I have to use Mac idc too much I have a good little Retina beast I wanna learn everything I can about Software. Programming, writing, whatever.

Yup - dedicate a part of your CPU and GPU to look for the cure for cancer and Alzheimer's.

https://folding.stanford.edu

I do it for my mother and father who died of cancer, and my father-in-law who is suffering from Alzheimer's.

Check us out on this board, and fold for team 32! :thup:

Wow man, I am sorry to her that. My family has been plague with Cancer as well. This is something I am definitely going to research and look into.

And I'm just going to assume by your specs that my Rm850i Psu will be more than enough to power what I have and allow me to add in a very adequate pump for my loop. If I am wrong please let me know. I will read the sticky's here as well as watch Jay's2Cents videos on water cooling. Lol. I am a month or two out, I plan on using the thick soft tubing I see in a lot of pics. I will post one to give you an idea of what I'm aiming for. I may eventually evolve into some rigid tubing when I have more time and money and I'm able to get an idea of where I wanna go and once I have a loop together I can get some bends in and redo it. I appreciate your inputs and if you have any recommendations as far as tubing, fittings, pump, rads, res, anything from experience you suggest feel free to chime in. I will keep you posted and I will come back to this thread when I start building and post pictures. It's not going to start off as something extravagant but even something really simple looks so much better. Anyway I am so excited about this that its pathetic. Lol my gf says I'm obsessed with my Pc and yes I am very much but it makes me happy and keeps me out of trouble. Anyway, great speaking with you guys and thank you for your help.

- - - Updated - - -

wc.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Just something like this would make me happy for a while but this is the type of tubing I have in my mind, I have no idea what size, type it is or what fittings I need or anything really but I wanna learn this stuff and make it happen. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going to want my res visible tho I think it looks cool so It's going to be visible as well.

Back