• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

custom windows 10 enterprise usb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jediobi1

hey everyone is there any free software that i can use to slipstream all the current updates for windows 10 64bit enterprise as well as microsoft office, adobe etc? maybe even an option to ask for the machine name and/or domain?

Sounds like you want to drive image your complete system with all the software on it set just like you like it to be.
Slipstreaming is for Windows OS only.

Drive Imaging software is numerous, best "in the world" is not free and it's this one: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/

I've been posting on this forum for fifteen years.
I personally tested Drive Imaging programs since the last century, all the brand names ever released.
I found TeraByte to be the best, by far. This is not spam but reliable information based in first hand experience.

I've been posting on this forum for fifteen years.
I personally tested Drive Imaging programs since the last century, all the brand names ever released.
I found TeraByte to be the best, by far. This is not spam but reliable information based in first hand experience.

sorry but the way it was worded made it seem like spam or something

also if anyone knows anything about mdt maybe you can help, i am trying to make a offline installer and am almost done but when i try to update it i get the following error

Error detected running command: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\AMD64\BCDBoot\bcdedit.exe -store "offline installer\Content\Boot\bcd" /create "{5270009b-2047-4a50-a654-4072cdb68558}" -d "Litetouch Boot [MEDIA001] (x64)" -application OSLOADER' Exit code is: 1
Error text is: The boot configuration data store could not be opened. The system cannot find the file specified.

whats wrong with using the built in windows image backup utility? i've always found that to be pretty easy.

i have tried that and when i tried to use the image on a different model of computer it gave me issues, i want an image that will have everything i need and will work on any computer regardless of model or hardware

did you run the command above using an administrator command prompt (right click run as administrator?)

That was one of the top fixes that I saw after googling the error message with bcdedit.

did you run the command above using an administrator command prompt (right click run as administrator?)

That was one of the top fixes that I saw after googling the error message with bcdedit.

if you mean the script i couldnt get that to work

Back