• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DDR2..... Is GA-EP45-UDP3 a good overclocking board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jarod A

Registered
Hey All...

My buddy asked me to clean up his pc...GA-EP45-UDP3 mobo..... I have just finished building a ddr2 amd system for running old games....

I was always on the hunt for a ga-790x-ud4p before I bought my ddr2 mobo....

I know nothing about the intel side of o'cing at that time..... Is this board just ok?.... Or is it something better.....

Thanks....

..... And if your looking at the 1am post time thinking I should be in bed like everyone else... it's Thursday & 4 o'clock in the afternoon here in austraalya lol....

Yep have one at home for benching, they're a good board

If you mean UD3P. Yes.

Yes...... I did mean ud3p... That was obviously a typo I somehow managed to repeat twice...

By your last yes, I presume you mean yes, it is a good overclocking board...

I probably should have explained myself more clearly.....

The reason I included the amd 790x-ud4p example is because that board is pretty much the #1 o/cing ddr2 amd board available....

I already know this board will overclock well..... What I wanted to know is how well? Is it the 10th best board, the second best or maybe even the best o'cing ddr2 intel board? Or does it not even make the top ten list of best intel ddr2 overclocking boards.....

Thanks....

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Thanks for the reply Johan...

Given you use one, I would be very interested to hear where you rate this board.... Were you to try to buy the best overclocking ddr2 intel board, would this board make the top ten?.....

Thanks again for the replies Johan.... yes, I couldn't figure that link out either. If the benching team leader uses this board, I figure thats probably all the info I need.... I am going to have to have a chat with my mate about buying this board off him......

Back