• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(dead deal)1.5 GB USB pen drive for $22

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ardneh42 said:
If you read the reseller rating they have a large history 100+ reviews of people getting an order cancelled because a price was too good to be true.

But for $22, isn't it worth a try?

Dear Chumbo customer,

You recently placed an order with us for what was listed on our site as a “1.5GB MediaKey USB PenDrive.” The item you ordered, however, is actually a 10’ Parallel Cable(Manufacturer Part #06100). The item you were looking for is Chumbo Part # 222549(Manufacturer Part #6100) and can be found at http://www.chumbo.com/info.aspx?id=222549.

We have cancelled all orders for this item; no charges have been made to your credit card. In addition, your address and email information will be purged from our site. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions concerning this cancellation.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Chumbo.com
Customer Service
[email protected]

I got the same email.....curses!!! Chumbo has wasted my time. Nephewkp has gotten into unnecessary trouble with the gf when ordering.....so Chumbo must PAY!!!!

Nephewkp said:
I got the same email.....curses!!! Chumbo has wasted my time. Nephewkp has gotten into unnecessary trouble with the gf when ordering.....so Chumbo must PAY!!!!
simple fix, take your order number and slap them across the face with a ressellerating review. If they don't learn how to code a website properly then a few hundred bad ratings might do the trick.

pik4chu said:
simple fix, take your order number and slap them across the face with a ressellerating review. If they don't learn how to code a website properly then a few hundred bad ratings might do the trick.

I will do that. *slap, slap, slap* Take that Chumbo! :mad:

Back