• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[DEAD DEAL]Free Windows Vista Ultimate / Office 2007 from Microsoft...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got mine today too. This is great as I can install the 64bit version while I let my father here test drive it also with the 32bit disc.

And I was patient. Did not shoot them an email when I did not receive it last Friday or Saturday.:)

LOL. And let me use that new icon just for the heck of it!:screwy:

It won't let me upgrade my double installed Vista Business upgrade, only clean install :screwy:

Now if only paypal will be my pal and transfer the funds to the person whom I bought a second Raptor from :mad:

The funds are in my bank account (5-2) waiting for them to clear (5-7) something up (Uncleared) :confused:

Same account I've used before and for several years :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is it the processor or the motherboard that you can only upgrade once before Vista will not let you move the license?
Motherboard and only for the OEM version. We have the equivalent of the Retail version and can move it when and as many times as we wish.

Can't believe all the hate. I love vista. Stable as hell and performance is perfectly fine.

Back