• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Space 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Ooooh yeah im ready..... Though trying to get another play through of it on hard core for the first one still. Getting it on the X360 of course, sadly didn't get the collectors edition.

To little to late with that one, the store I went to couldn't order anymore. Oh well would of been a cool little toy gun to play with.

haha yes i cant wait ether tho im gana get it for my ps3 instead of my xbox,because being able to play with the move controller for slicing them is gana be a blast lol

Wish Xbox would have this work with kinect + controller.. they need to get on the ball with some real games via kinect

I was going to get it for the PS3 because of the Extraction remake, but eh.

I am pumped. One of my favorite games of this gen.

inb4peoplewhoneedinnovationandwhateverelseprofessionalreviewersstateisneeded

It did a lot of things well. Maybe better pacing, at times I just wanted to get to the action as the suspense wasn't working, but eh.

Getting it launch day =D

I played the ps3 version for the first one.. It was great! If the PC version gets good reviews though.. I will get it this time around! :)

this game is going to be so ****ing sweet i cant wait i loved the first one i played through all the difficulty's on my xbox.. im going to get this one for the xbox at launch

So got to play it a bit last night... And got to say wow... 2 disks?!

I know the original wasn't that large but 2 full disks im surprised. Only did chapter 1 and part of chapter 2 right now. Seems darker than the original and defiantly more action going on early in the game. Seems like im on the edge of the seat more as well.

As well doing that figured I'd try out the MP. Now thats fun. Team Objective type thing at least that I saw so far. Humans must do something before time expires, and the Necro's must kill. Played 2 rounds of that and its interesting to say the least, defiantly have to work on my controls a bit to make sure I get the full capability of the Necro's though and lvl up enough to get some better gear!

Overall I say its running the same ground as the original. Good story line IMO, better graphics for us consolers, and more gore :) Good way to unwind after a hard day of work.

They have definatly approved on it...

I liked it in part in the 3rd chapter, where you are entering the training center. And guys are flying out at the end of the hall, but if you blow out the glass in the back where they are all coming from you get sucked out the door and cut in half, that was cool :) Well in general if you shoot the glass you will be sliced.

Only played a little more but thumbs up. Think there is 15 chapters in it.

yes it is a fun game and its cool the ps3 came with two dead space games the new one and the one that was made for the wii but they upped the graphics and ported it to work with the ps3 move =))

yes it is a fun game and its cool the ps3 came with two dead space games the new one and the one that was made for the wii but they upped the graphics and ported it to work with the ps3 move =))

Same they didn't give us the freebee of that. Better than the piece we got which was a little game that took oh 30min or so. Story was involved with it and tied in perfectly to the start of the game at least.

Has anyone got the new Dead Space Movie?

Back