• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell Coupon Code trick.... Save BIG $$$$$ when ordering from dell!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Theres a new program on TV over here in the UK called 'Don't get done, Get Dom' He does stuff exactly like this and helps people save money on things they would buy, most people are afraid to ask but more than likely they will throw something in for free or give you a discount, they're there to help you, not for you to help them ;]

I just bought a Sony Video Camera from Dell.

When I was doing price comparisons, I saw that Dell was about $50 cheaper than everyone else.

The link took me to the Dell for Small Business site, and when ordering, all I had to do was use my name instead of a business name.

MadMan007 said:
How do you negotiate no tax? Seems like kind of a lgeal requirement unless you have a business Tax ID number.

I didn't ask for that, they said they would pay the tax and free shipping on top of what I negotiated. :thup:

hmmm...im lookin for a new laptop
and they had a mad insane deal on the xps 1330 notebook..fully loaded for $1300 (discount of $800) with the LED screen, it was from the drake university discount..the deal is gone, but if i called them up do you think they'd do that? :lol:

or a deal like this :
M1330.jpg

AND, that comes with a $100 printer, which you can cancel, giving you another $100 off..that would be my IDEAL setup

SteveLord said:
Nice. I wouldnt take the printer though. You'll be in debt to their ink/toner.
its bundled with it..so you can cancel after you order...$1050 for all of that
too bad its dead, i guess ill try calling dell to see if they can give me something like that, otherwise i might have to hold off :(

You guys are all very good at bargaining over the phone, I'm pretty much the opposite, if I get on the phone with a rep they'd be pressing me to buy all that extra stuff from them that by the end of it I'd probably be spending 20% over budget. I do most of my ordering through newegg etc. simple and straight for me.

Back