• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell S2716DGR G-Sync Monitor - $380

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The price of $380 puts it (as far as I'm seeing) as the cheapest G-Sync monitor on the market, even over 1080p models. I'd say that's a good deal, personally.
Also, I'd trust a Dell monitor over an Acer any day. Nothing against Acer, but Dell has a very proven track record.

I purchased this monitor from dell for $430, and they had a promotional $100 gift card with purchase (not sure I want to do with the gift card).

It's paired with a 27" 4k IPS, the Dell U2718Q. Side by side with an IPS panel I can tell the difference, but if it was the only monitor I had... still works great for FPS gaming, if that's your main thing.

I purchased this monitor from dell for $430, and they had a promotional $100 gift card with purchase (not sure I want to do with the gift card).

It's paired with a 27" 4k IPS, the Dell U2718Q. Side by side with an IPS panel I can tell the difference, but if it was the only monitor I had... still works great for FPS gaming, if that's your main thing.
Wow, that's a smoking promotion! Ideas for the $100 gift card; headset, mouse, keyboard, etc. Dell has a lot of stuff on their site for accessories.

Back