• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell SB Ultrasharp 2005FPW Monitor $334

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really want another one of these so I can run a dual monitor setup but I think I spent to much on black friday to be able to fit this in my budget for right now. Will wait till I upgrade my current system 1st.

Bump for a nice deal on a great LCD.

Dangit, bought mine yesterday morning for $416... :( could have saved a good chunk of money, it's ok tho I'll live

Burdman27911 said:
Dangit, bought mine yesterday morning for $416... :( could have saved a good chunk of money, it's ok tho I'll live

I did to, but I cancelled my home order and placed one with SB.

Crazy.

It only had 5000 uses probably all out by now. Make sure you are using it under dell small business not home.

it's dead.

where did you see it only had 5000 uses? I looked yesterday and it just said that it expired Dec. 13th. Oh well, now I don't feel so bad for not being able to afford it.

holy crap....ugh, can anyone else get teh coupon to work? I just tried it and it didn't work? Can the coupon be up already?

SpaceyWilly said:
it's dead.

where did you see it only had 5000 uses? I looked yesterday and it just said that it expired Dec. 13th. Oh well, now I don't feel so bad for not being able to afford it.

dang, i can't believe it died so quickly...I just woke up too.

The deal started around midnight I think.
I almost didn't get in on this. I was about to go to sleep at 12:30 and figured I'd give all the deal websites a quick run-through before I did. Let's just say I almost crapped my pants when I saw $334 as the price. I ran out of my apartment as fast as I could to get my wallet from my truck.

WOW, HOW DID I MISS THIS LAST NIGHT?!

I have the 2405, but I'll take this 2005 for my 2nd desktop to replace my 21"crt.

Coupon = dead? :( DAMNIT!

g0dM@n said:
WOW, HOW DID I MISS THIS LAST NIGHT?!

I have the 2405, but I'll take this 2005 for my 2nd desktop to replace my 21"crt.

Coupon = dead? :( DAMNIT!
I don't have neither. In some small respects, I am glad I missed it as I realy have been waiting for the 2405 to go on sale and I would rather have it then the 2005. I imagine we'll see them both go on sale as x-mas and new years approach.

I called them to cancel my dell home order for the 2005fpw and had them transfer me over to the SB sales desk. They honored the coupon for me plus gave me another $25 off. After 6% ct tax and free shipping it came to $327!! What a deal.
I would suggest calling them up

rxtrom said:
I called them to cancel my dell home order for the 2005fpw and had them transfer me over to the SB sales desk. They honored the coupon for me plus gave me another $25 off. After 6% ct tax and free shipping it came to $327!! What a deal.
I would suggest calling them up

Worked for me, 345$ shipped.....just by calling up.

all I had to do way put in the payment information and it was mine last night at 1am but decided against it I want a 24" already have the 20'

Didn't work for me... I called up, they said best they can do was like $380 before tax and wouldn't budge :(

$398.93 shipped with Tax

Back