• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell SB Ultrasharp 2005FPW Monitor $334

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And to think, I spent 300 on my samsung 19" LCD. Oh well, this thing should be better for gaming.

Hmmmm, I wanna call too, but I'm at work. Maybe I'll call tonight.

I'll give it a shot... for $340ish I'm gonna TRY. I don't need it, but man that's a HOT PRICE! I've had this monitor before, and it's just insane for that price!

Bal`thzar said:
all I had to do way put in the payment information and it was mine last night at 1am but decided against it I want a 24" already have the 20'
man I hope the 24" goes on sale soon!

i called and no luck. The rep said she will talk to the manager and reply via email.
i guess i have to wait for another deal.

Who here plays BF2 with this monitor? Ill be running a 7800gtx so itll be cranked up to the max, wondering about that post saying his was blurry. Going to be playing a lot of BF2 and CS:S, so you guys would know best.

I'm pretty sure the blurry issue was due to the guy not setting the resolution properly (not his fault, Battlefield 2 and widescreen have issues, though its not impossible). I would check other users or ask in the gaming section for a better answer.

looks like it is dead already. thats good because I am almost to the point where I need Dell to increase the credit limit on my card :) I already have two inspiron 6000s and a 9300 on my card. Thank goodness for one year no interest payments :D

EternalX said:
Who here plays BF2 with this monitor? Ill be running a 7800gtx so itll be cranked up to the max, wondering about that post saying his was blurry. Going to be playing a lot of BF2 and CS:S, so you guys would know best.

I play a lot of BF2 on this monitor, and it looks great. Once the resolution is set properly the picture is smooth and clear. I just wish BF2 supported true widescreen.

:mad: Well, I am officially pst Off :mad: . I called Dell yesterday to see why my order is still at pre-production. They said it was scheduled to ship today, and that they can't do anything about it. So today, I get an email that says my order is delayed and wont be shipped until the 9th. This is BS :mad: .

The funny thing is that one of my friends ordered one after I did and his is out for delivery already. WTF :mad: . I am going to call them up and demand a reduced price. If it says it is in stock at the time of sale, then they should be able to deliver.

bchur, you just got arguably one of the best monitors available at what is the lowest price it's ever been at, and your going to get mad that it's arriving a few days later than a friends? no offense, but if I was dell I'd just flat out cancel your order(and mind you, they would be fully within their rights)

patience is a lost value in america these days it seems...

I thought I was disappointed that I didn't get the price when the deal was valid... I couldn't imagine how ticked I would be if the shipping was delayed a few days... especially when I have a few LCD's already. :rolleyes:

I guess we should all be so lucky we didn't get the deal.

bchur83 said:
:mad: Well, I am officially pst Off :mad: . I called Dell yesterday to see why my order is still at pre-production. They said it was scheduled to ship today, and that they can't do anything about it. So today, I get an email that says my order is delayed and wont be shipped until the 9th. This is BS :mad: .

The funny thing is that one of my friends ordered one after I did and his is out for delivery already. WTF :mad: . I am going to call them up and demand a reduced price. If it says it is in stock at the time of sale, then they should be able to deliver.

I ordered mine on the 29th, over the phone because the coupons were expired. Got mine for 345$ shipped, and it was delivered to my house today. lol

Just too bad I wont be using it as its already on ebay.

It's not really a huge deal that it is delayed, but it just makes me mad that when places sell an item at a great price, then they can't deliver the item immediately.

bchur83 said:
It's not really a huge deal that it is delayed, but it just makes me mad that when places sell an item at a great price, then they can't deliver the item immediately.

I can see why you'd be mad. It's kind of like on black friday they had in the paper a plasma tv at walmart for $997. When I went to get it they said they had only gotten 4 of them. I'm sorry, but if you've only got 4 of a product, you shouldn't be advertising it. I could sell 4 plasma tv's for that price just standing on a street corner, there's no need to market that. They clearly just put it in there to bait people.

SpaceyWilly said:
I can see why you'd be mad. It's kind of like on black friday they had in the paper a plasma tv at walmart for $997. When I went to get it they said they had only gotten 4 of them. I'm sorry, but if you've only got 4 of a product, you shouldn't be advertising it. I could sell 4 plasma tv's for that price just standing on a street corner, there's no need to market that. They clearly just put it in there to bait people.

I'm not a lawyer but I go to law school and I know that there are laws governing how many they have to have in stock when they advertise a sale and can be sued for having less. You could probly go in and tell them you know the law and they'd probly give you the deal.... If I wasn't in the middle of studying for finals I'd look up the standard for you right now.

it's not something they sell regularly, so they probably couldn't give me the deal; our store in town is pretty small so there are a lot of products they don't carry. But since it was Black Friday they had everything that was on sale. It would be interesting to see what they did though.

Yojo said:
man I hope the 24" goes on sale soon!

The 2405FPW is back on sale - 20% off.

Offer Details

Save up to 20% on your purchase of select Electronics & Accessories ordered through Dell Home Electronics & Accessories! Offer includes select Dell Flat Panel Monitors, select Digital Cameras, select Memory, select Networking, select Desktops & Notebook Accessories and more! Scroll down for more details.

Offer ends December 7, 2005 11PM CT on select items.

Discount Details:

Up to 20% Off Select Dell Flat Panel Monitors!
Take 20% Off:
Dell 2405FPW 24" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell 2001FP 20.1" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 15% Off:
Dell 2005FPW 20.1" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell 1704FPT 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 10% Off:
Dell 1905FP 19" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell 1704FPV 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Dell E176FP 17" Flat Panel Monitors
Take 5% Off:
Dell E153FP 15" Flat Panel Monitors
And, take 5% off Dell CRT Monitors & Non-Dell Monitors!
Offer excludes Dell E193FP 19" and 1505FP 15" Flat Panel Monitors.

Back