• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22" LCD Monitor $207 Ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's still available if you do it right ;)

212q.jpg

orderk.jpg

Maybe you guys should put some of this stuff in the real threads about this monitor rather than in cyberdeals.
There's a few threads about this monitor already and all have the deals in them. This monitor has had a ton of deals since it came out. I got mine for 240 a month ago. That deal came from the monitor section

pics of extreme angles...

IMG_0854%20(Custom).JPG

IMG_0855%20(Custom).JPG

Hard to get the whole thing in focus due to the long focal area...

looks the same from the top and the bottom as well... aka almost no brightness change... they rnt jokin when they say 178*h and v viewing angles.

wow thanks, great monitor nd4 and thanks for the shots and info guys, I will give this a shot.

Oh why LG can you not make a 1900x1200 24inch E-IPS de-tuned panel. I would just on it in a heart beat! Please

Vengance,

I would be patient on this. I think everyone is sitting back and watching what transpires on this Dell unit. It's safe to say either Dell or others will have this type of technology in a 24" monitor soon. Thay have to!

Vengance,

I would be patient on this. I think everyone is sitting back and watching what transpires on this Dell unit. It's safe to say either Dell or others will have this type of technology in a 24" monitor soon. Thay have to!

ya lg has an eIPS 23in 16:9 1920x1080 commin out here shortly.... so its only a matter of time till more eIPS's start showing up! but the 2209WA is fo sho a damn nice monitor.

My 2209WA came in yesterday. Set it up last night and played with the all of the settings until "I" think it's perfect. I can't believe the viewing angles on this thing!!! Absolutely no color gradients, no stuck or dead pixels. This thing is SWEET!!!

I went into costco today to look at the 2409 because dell also has that one for sale for 209 and I wanted to compare it to what a 2209 looked like on the net and maybe other ips panels they had there, they didnt have a 2209 obviously but they did have a 2409 and a samsung with a ips panel, and holy difference! I quickly cancelled my 2409 and still shooting for the 2*2209's. The 2409 is a 16:9 too, so its takes some getting used to, the darker colors were ok, but the whole monitor was just too dark in my opinion. Anyways, going to give this a shot yet again.

YES!!! I GOT IT!

Never thought I'd be this excited to spend my hard earned money. Did I mention that I'm actually on a 17inch HP monitor.....this is going to be a change.

BIG thanks to nd4spdbh2 and Gigabit

Ringing up for $251. Also, it says the coupon is good til April 2nd... so one more day.

That coupon expired on 4/2. Probably the only way you'll get a discount is to ask a rep really nicely.

Back