• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta 60mm x 38mm 51 CFM fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ultra

Registered
Where can I get this fan shipped to Canada for a good price? I want to replace the Delta 38cfm on my SK6 with this Delta 51cfm cuz the 38cfm is too quiet.

Ultra said:
Where can I get this fan shipped to Canada for a good price? I want to replace the Delta 38cfm on my SK6 with this Delta 51cfm cuz the 38cfm is too quiet.

...because the Delta38 is too quiet??

Heh.....

Very funny.......
Not sure, but try getting a Dleta 80mm fan if you dont find one, and fit it on with an adapter, works just as well if not better.

Will the maddness (and the noise) never end.

I think someone needs to write a virus. Not a harmful one. Buy one that doesn't do anything at all unless you order a Delta 60x60x38 fan pumping out 51cfm. As soon as you order one of those Susan Powter pops up and screams "STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!"

Oright said:
Very funny.......
Not sure, but try getting a Dleta 80mm fan if you dont find one, and fit it on with an adapter, works just as well if not better.

The problem is the SK6 doesn't provide any means to screw an adapter on. That's why I need the 60x38mm Delta.

To all the other people, my original post was kinda a joke. Actually, I just want more performance out of the SK6. I really want to see how it performs with the 51cfm fan. Besides, if I can't stand the noise I can always remove it and put the 38cfm back on. So any more help finding this 51cfm monster?

PS: I think the US produces more acid rain than Canada. All those SOx gas are released from US factories and carried by the air current over to Canada and you guys blame on us. I'm just trying to return the dog to its owner. :D

Actually, I saw that review already and that review motivated me to look for this fan. Almost 3 degrees C improvement is not easy to get especially in an already efficiently cooled case like mine (case temp = room temp).

Come on! I know some of you must know somewhere to find it. Please show me the map. :(

um.. it is really 43cfm not 51cfm, sorry, or it might be but the only one i could find is the delta 43cfm 60mmx38mm focused flow form overclockingstore.co.uk or overclock.co.uk no where else i am sorry

the overclocker said:
um.. it is really 43cfm not 51cfm, sorry, or it might be but the only one i could find is the delta 43cfm 60mmx38mm focused flow form overclockingstore.co.uk or overclock.co.uk no where else i am sorry
That 43cfm fan is the next highest output 60x38mm Delta. Its model # is FFB0612SHE and it runs at [email protected]. The 51cfm (actually 50.15cfm) one is Delta's highest output 60x38mm with model # FFB0612HHE and runs at [email protected]. All these infos are at Delta's website http://www.deltaww.com/products/dcfans/ffb.htm

Anyway, thanks for your url as I think the 43cfm fan might be enough for me for now. Let's see if that 4dBA difference will save my ears.

oops, the model# for the 51cfm is FFB0612EHE, not FFB0612HHE. HHE's are lowest output ones.

And on second thought, I don't think 43cfm will give any improvement over the 38cfm since it's only 5cfm higher. I might as well get the 80mm 68cfm Delta (if I still can't find the 51cfm) and figure out some way to tie it to my Thermalright SK6 (since it doesn't accept an adapter).

Back