• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta GFB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
veryhumid said:
just buy 2 for your rad? it's not like there is a reason to put them on both sides of the rad, lol. They are going to be $50. The plus side is when you decide you can't stand them after a couple weeks, you can sell them at the same price because they are so rare.

I only use my computer for gaming, and when im gaming im wearing sennheiser's that pump out 100dB :)

since this is kinda a parallel thread to the original, mind if i hijack it for a few posts?....

if your willing to pay "any" price and are shooting for PURE POWER over anything...1x word: blowers

the trick is finding them powering them and speed controlling ... *most* of the ones with good CFM/noise ratios (they ALL have good preasure...) arnt 12V or "wall socket" powered :(

if i were dreaming up the perfect TEC loop....BIX3 with 1,2 or 3x blowers totaling around 300-500 CFM (without going over the 45dbA "fan rating" per fan... been there done that...twin cage blower that moved a WALL of frigg'n air....yep, i had it, but you could hear the damn thing from UPSTAIRS!!!!!! ... now sitting on a shelf :rolleyes: ) and a Laing D5 @ 16V

GOOD LUCK ;)

Joe Camel said:
since this is kinda a parallel thread to the original, mind if i hijack it for a few posts?....

if your willing to pay "any" price and are shooting for PURE POWER over anything...1x word: blowers

the trick is finding them powering them and speed controlling ... *most* of the ones with good CFM/noise ratios (they ALL have good preasure...) arnt 12V or "wall socket" powered :(

if i were dreaming up the perfect TEC loop....BIX3 with 1,2 or 3x blowers totaling around 300-500 CFM (without going over the 45dbA "fan rating" per fan... been there done that...twin cage blower that moved a WALL of frigg'n air....yep, i had it, but you could hear the damn thing from UPSTAIRS!!!!!! ... now sitting on a shelf :rolleyes: ) and a Laing D5 @ 16V

GOOD LUCK ;)

I was thinking of running my D5 @ 24v but i don't know what the performance differnece is.

Back