• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Demon Case [56K Warning]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

professorx

Registered
I always wanted to mod my system after looking at so many peoples modded systems. Recently i bought a new system. Athlon 2500+ w/ Vantec AreoFlow, 7NNXP mobo, 1Gs of PC3200 and ATI Radeon 9600 128MB PRO. The case I got was already modded with lights, lighted fans w/ grills, window sided, front door, front panel including 4 usb ports and speaker and mic outlets and a 550W PSU all for 30 bucks. not bad eh?
Recently the PSU got busted so I striped it out and got all the goodies. I used the two fans and boy it cooled the whole system down 3 degrees C. and its giving nice red lights out.

My things to do on the system:

UV lighting
UV Painting
Sleaving
LCD Mod.

I ordered the lighting, painting and sleaving hopefully ill get em this week or next monday. Ill post pictures as soon I use em.

Here are some pictures of my system as of now.

PC1.jpg

PC2.jpg

PC3.jpg

whats that box under the desk? is it a UPS? subwoofer? a file cabinet with wires comming out of it? I can't tell :( ....don't leave me in suspense! :eek:

lol the white box thing is a Subwoofer and the other thing is a plywood covering a bunch wires keeping it clean :)

Nice setup you got there, case looks pretty nice for stock, Im not a huge fan of red so i think green would be pretty nice for the front glow.

ps. that EQ box makes me wish i still played. Been waiting for a good MMORPG to play ever since i quit and nothing has lived up to it. /pray for WoW!

hmm that gives me an idea. i have several LEDs lying around. i can use them... i can have different colors and switch around. green, red and yellow. any ideas?

Back